2005 Honda Elite 80 Features
9/8/2004 1:08:00 AM
Economical transportation takes on a whole new face thanks to the Elite 80's entertaining design plus Honda's legendary durability.
Features & Benefits
New for 2005
- New Silver color joins Red.
- Durable and reliable 80cc air-cooled four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
- 16mm carburetor offers exceptional fuel economy and crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
- Automatic choke for quick starts.
- Maintenance-free solid-state ignition system offers excellent reliability.
- Convenient and reliable push-button electric starter.
- Lightweight and quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic variable-ratio transmission with Honda's unique V-belt drive system.
- Lightweight, strong and durable steel frame.
- Rugged front and rear suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Wide, low seat allows two-up riding capability and offers a high level of comfort for rider and passenger.
- Handy front-cowl storage compartment is lockable for security.
- Convenient parking brake.
- Audible turn-signal indicators.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Handy fuel gauge.
- Locking helmet holder.
- Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year complimentary subscription to Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com), access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA.
- Rear Basket (Black or White).