2013 Honda Ruckus - Features and Benefits
11/12/2012 7:00:00 AM
Go on, admit it: You can 't help but smile when you see the Ruckus®right? And there 's no need to feel guilty about that. After all, the Ruckus is one cool little scooter with an extra dose of attitude. The fact that you 've decided to go with an amazingly economical ride doesn 't mean that you have to disappear into the crowd. Go ahead and set off on your own course with the scooter that says it allthe Honda Ruckus.
- Well-padded seat boasts a low, 29.0-inch seat height for added confidence at stops.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, odometer and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beams. Fuel-indicator light comes on with 0.3 gallon remaining.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Helmet holder locks helmet into place under seat.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Lightweight 49cc four-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
- Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ultra-quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and smooth operation.
- Two-piece, die-cast-aluminum front frame with steel upper-rear frame.
- Twin-downtube front fork provides 2.2 inches of plush travel for a well-controlled ride.
- Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 2.6 inches of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride.
- Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable stopping.