2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Features and Benefits
5/14/2013 6:00:00 AM
Now you don't have to choose between a two-person or four-person Side-by-Side: The all-new Honda Pioneer 700-4 boasts an innovative convertible design that allows the two rear seats to fold into the bed. Owners can opt to use the Pioneer with two-seat, three-seat or four-seat configurations. Best of all, the rear seats fold quickly and easily without the need for tools, and once folded away the Pioneer's tilt-bed space can be fully utilized. Long-travel suspension combines a comfortable ride with high-performance handling, and helps give the Pioneer the load capacity to haul up to 1000 pounds or tow 1500 pounds. Available in three colors, Red, Olive and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo, this workhorse of a machine can also be dressed up, modified and personalized by choosing from the full line of more than 50 Honda Genuine Accessories/Honda Signature Accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- All-new convertible seating design offers the versatility and adjustability of two, three, or four-person seating configurations.
- Seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stow-away rear-seat design, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer 700-4 maintains a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Three colors available including Red, Olive, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- Load capacities of up to 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Signature Accessories
- Hard Roof, Fabric Roof/Rear Panel (Camo, Black), Bimini Roof, Glass Windshield, Glass Windshield Wiper Kit, Hard Front Doors, Fabric Front Doors (Camo, Black), Fabric Rear Doors (Camo, Black), Hard Cab Rear Panel 2P for 4P, Soft Rear Panel (Black), Soft Rear Panel 2P/4P (Black), Bed Extender, Rear Cargo Net, Roll Cage Cargo Bag, Full Storage Cover, Rubber Floor Mats (rear row, front row), Front Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Rear Seat/Headrest Covers (Camo), Poly Bed Liner, Bed Mat, Switch Plate/Auxillary Wiring Harness, Heater/Defrost Kit, Auxillary Lights, Light Bar, Flag with Mount, Graphics Kit, Rear View Mirror, Side Mirrors on Hard Doors
Honda Genuine Accessories
- Poly Two-Piece Windscreen, Poly Windscreen, Poly Half Windscreen, Winch, Snow Plow, Hitch Ball, Receiver Hitch Plug, Draw Bar, Bed Extender, Aluminum A-Arm Guards (FR, RR), Rear Bumper, Front Bumper, Backup Alarm, Horn Kit, Side Mirrors
WARRANTY: Because we're so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories, we're pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessories are TBD and are subject to change without notice.