2014 Honda CRF125F Features and Benefits
8/7/2013 10:25:00 PM
In 2013 the CRF110F replaced the immensely popular CRF70F within Honda's family of fun, entry-level off-road bikes. Now, two new larger-displacement 2014 CRF125F models enter the lineup, allowing consumers more choices in this market segment. The two CRF125F models offer unique wheel sizes that allow them to replace the CRF80F and CRF100F. With a seat height of 28.9 inches, the small-wheel CRF125F seat is the same height as the CRF80F it replaces, while the CRF125F Big Wheel features the same seat height30.9 inchesas the CRF100F it replaces. This seat-height option allows riders to pick the CRF125F that fits best. Featuring an all-new electric-start 125cc single-cylinder OHC four-stroke engine tuned for loads of low-end grunt plus plenty of pull throughout the powerband, the CRF125Fs also feature a four-speed gearbox. Add a new rolling chassis with upgraded suspension components front and rear plus styling just like Honda's CRF® motocross bikes, and you have a great addition to Honda's off-road line of family machines with a bike for all ridersyoung to old, beginner to expert.
Features and Benefits
- The CRF125F replaces the CRF80F and shares the same seat height of 28.9 inches, while the CRF125F Big Wheel replaces the CRF100F and offers the same 30.9-inch seat height.
- With two models to choose from, the CRF125F/FB can be sized appropriately to fit riders of varying heights.
- The 125cc SOHC engine is tuned for strong bottom-end torque that builds in a linear fashion through the midrange up to the top end.
- The four-speed gearbox is well matched to the CRF125F/FB's broad power spread.
- New electric starter adds convenience over the kick-start only CRF80F and CRF100F models.
- 31mm fork provides enhanced front suspension action.
- Pro-Link® single-shock rear suspension features a more sophisticated rear shock for better, more consistent rear suspension action.
- New hydraulic front disc brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake provide strong stopping power.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to suit the rider's hand size.
- Styling follows that of the race-winning CRF250R and CRF450R.